with how their 'Personally Identifiable Information' (PII) is being used.
PII is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify
an individual in context.
The present policy is intended only for the afzdesign.com website, and its subdomains (given the case), and not for other websites user can surf to following a link, or other indication, on the AFZ Design website.
Collection of information
AFZ Design holds in great consideration the rights, and privacy of its users.
The informations we collect are treated with high standards.
AFZ Design collects information only in order to offer its services, and products in a correct way to protect both parties interests, in that regard the information you provide is used to finalize the sale/s, and in case of consent for promotional, commercial, and marketing communication, or other initiatives by AFZ Design, and its partners.
Where, and when necessary to the execution of the sale/s contract, and legal fulfillments, AFZ Design will share the user's PII with third parties (i.e. shipping companies, accountants, etc.), and AFZ Design declines any responsability for the use of the PII by the said entities.
AFZ Design collects informations when you register on our website, place an order, review a product, and/or service, or enter information on AFZ Design's contact form.
AFZ Design uses the information in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services, or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
AFZ Design will not share user's PII with third parties for other uses than described above.
How AFZ Design protects your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider, and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Type of collected information
The informatic system, and the software procedures used by AFZ Design acquire, in the normal flow of operations, some personal information that
are implicitly transmitted in the use of internet communication protocol.
These are informations that are not collected to be associated with identifiable subjects, but for their nature they could, thru data held by third parties, allow identification of Websites's visitors (i.e. IP address, browser, domain name of connection, etc.).
These data are anonymous, used for statistical purposes, and for correct functioning of the website.
General information about cookies
You may change cookies management in your browsers settings.
Cookies can be divided into two categories:
- Session cookies that last the time of your current session, and are deleted once the website navigation session is closed.
- Persistent cookies that last even after turning off your device, they have expiry date which could be months long, or more, or until manually deleted bu the user.
Cookies have different purposes, and in this case too they can be divided into two types:
- Technical cookies, used for website's correct operation, i.e. navigation experience optimization, authentication, language, abuse prevention, etc.
- Profiling cookies, used to collect data regarding user's behaviour, and are used for promotional, and/or commercial purposes, and aggregate data about website traffic, website interaction, and website statistics.